Dr. Aistrup’s research lab focuses on the basis of cardiac arrhythmias – irregular heart beat rates. Cardiac arrhythmias can occur in both the lower (ventricles) and upper (atria) of the heart, and while ventricular arrhythmias pose greater risk to life as they can lead to sudden cardiac death, atrial arrhythmias – i.e., atrial fibrillation – are the most common and while not immediately life-threatening can lead to stroke and heart failure. These arrhythmias can arise by several means consequent to heart disease (e.g., heart failure), myocardial infarctions or genetic anomalies resulting in ion channelopathies (e.g., long or short QT syndromes, Brugada syndrome) and/or cardiomyopathies (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia). Dr. Aistrup’s main line of cardiac arrhythmia investigation is on how atypical calcium signaling in cardiomyocytes (heart muscle cells) contributes to arrhythmogenesis. Calcium is key in cardiac excitation-contraction (E-C) coupling – the cellular/molecular processes that underlie the heartbeat – and therefore any perturbation to calcium handling will affect heart function.
Moreover, as cardiac E-C coupling must be dynamic to meet the bodies changing demands, it is vitally modulated by multiple cell-signaling systems such as the autonomic (‘fight-or-flight’ and ‘rest-and-digest’ responses) and renin-angiotensin (blood pressure regulation) G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) systems. His laboratory engages in the study of proarrhythmic abnormalities in both core E-C coupling and its modulatory systems, particularly under conditions of or leading to heart failure, and employs multiple methodologies to do so – i.e., cellular and tissue-level electrophysiology and live subcellular calcium imaging, as well as various immunological and molecular biological assays. While much of Dr. Aistrup’s research relies on utilizing both small and large animal models, upon joining the Masonic Medical Research Institute (MMRI), his laboratory has recently begun to incorporate human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (h_iPSC-CMs) into his research, specifically to utilize them in the characterization and potential correction of genetic mutation-induced cardiac arrhythmias.
The overall goal of Dr. Aistrup’s research to elucidate and precisely characterize aberrant cellular/molecular underpinnings of cardiac arrhythmogenesis is to provide the basis for not only improved but patient-specific anti-arrhythmic therapies.
Research Assistant Professor, MMRI
Email : , Phone : 315-624-7486
Dr. Aistrup began his research career working upon obtaining his PhD in biochemistry in the laboratories of Dr. Elias Michaelis, MD, PhD and Dr. Richard Schowen, PhD (Department of Chemistry) at the University of Kansas (title of dissertation: “Functional Reconstitution and Ion Channel Characterization of a NMDA/Glutamate Receptor in Planar Lipid Bilayers”). He went on to do a postdoctoral fellowship in the laboratory of Dr. Toshio Narahashi, PhD (Department of Molecular Pharmacology & Biological Chemistry) at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, where he investigated the alcohol action on GABAA and neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor-ion channels. In 2000, Dr. Aistrup did another short-term postdoc in the laboratory of Richard Morrisett, PhD (Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology) at the University of Texas, Austin, studying amino acid synaptic transmission before returning to Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in 2001 as a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular Pharmacology & Biological Chemistry. His initial research focus at Northwestern was on alcohol modulation of L-type calcium channels, which he quickly expanding to encompass alcohol effects on cardiac E-C coupling upon establishing a very productive collaboration with Dr. J. Andrew Wasserstrom, PhD (Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology). Dr. Wasserstrom and Dr. Alan Kadish, MD (Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Director of Clinical Electrophysiology) soon thereafter in 2004 recruited Dr. Aistrup to the Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute where he continued his collaborations with Dr. Wasserstrom and turning his research focus to the study of abnormal calcium release events during cardiac. In 2006, Dr. Aistrup established another productive collaboration with physician-scientist, Dr. Rishi Arora, investigating autonomic and oxidative stress modulation of atrial E-C coupling and electrophysiology in large-animal models of heart failure and atrial fibrillation. These research endeavors resulted in Dr. Aistrup being investigators on multiple NIH-funded grant projects, and allowed his rise to the rank of Research Associate Professor at the Feinberg Cardiovascular Institute. In latter part of 2016, was recruited to the Masonic Medical Research Institute as a Principle Research Scientist by Dr. Jonathan Cordeiro, PhD (interim Research Director).
Dr. Aistrup earned a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from Fort Hays State University, Hays KS, and obtained his PhD in Biology/Biochemistry under Dr. Elias Michaelis, MD, PhD and Dr. Richard Schowen, PhD at the University of Kansas, Lawrence KS. He did his postdoctoral training in molecular pharmacology and cellular electrophysiology with Toshio Narahashi, PhD at Northwestern University.
Why Masonic Medical Research Institute
A great opportunity to expand upon ongoing and develop new forward-looking biomedical research alongside newly recruited faculty and Director.
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American Physiological Society
- Biophysical Society
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Society
- American Heart Association
- Principle Scientist/Assistant Professor, Masonic Medical Research Institute (2016-2020)
- Research Associate Professor, Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2014-2016)
- 1988 – BS, Chemistry Fort Hays State University
- 1994 – PhD, Biochemistry University of Kansas
Honors and Awards
- Royal Danish Academy of Science Annual Ion Channel Symposium Invited Speaker (2012, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Research Society on Alcoholism Annual Scientific Meeting Invited Symposium Speaker (1999, Santa Barbara, CA)
- F32 Postdoctoral Fellowship Award (1996-1999) – “Ethanol on GABAA and Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Intracellular Regulation”.
- Desai, PM, Brown, J, Gill, S, Solh, MM, Akard, LP, Hsu, JW et al.. Open-Label Phase II Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Study of Romyelocel-L Myeloid Progenitor Cells to Reduce Infection During Induction Chemotherapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia. J Clin Oncol. 2021; :JCO2001739. doi: 10.1200/JCO.20.01739. PubMed PMID:34156898 .
- Ko, G, Hota, S, Cil, TD. COVID-19 vaccination and breast cancer surgery timing. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s10549-021-06293-6. PubMed PMID:34156582 .
- Sanchez, A, Lee, B, Gandhi, K, Garza, J, Ventolini, G. A rare case report: Cutaneous Candida tropicalis infection disguised as a sacral decubitus rash in an immunocompetent individual. J Infect Public Health. 2021;14 (8):1018-1020. doi: 10.1016/j.jiph.2021.05.013. PubMed PMID:34153726 .
- Ridlon, AD, Wasson, K, Waters, T, Adams, J, Donatuto, J, Fleener, G et al.. Conservation aquaculture as a tool for imperiled marine species: Evaluation of opportunities and risks for Olympia oysters, Ostrea lurida. PLoS One. 2021;16 (6):e0252810. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0252810. PubMed PMID:34153054 .
- Li, T, Yu, Z, Yang, Y, Fu, Z, Chen, Z, Li, Q et al.. Rapid multi-dynamic algorithm for gray image analysis of the stroma percentage on colorectal cancer. J Cancer. 2021;12 (15):4561-4573. doi: 10.7150/jca.58887. PubMed PMID:34149920 PubMed Central PMC8210572.
- Cummins, S, Finn, JA, Richards, KG, Lanigan, GJ, Grange, G, Brophy, C et al.. Beneficial effects of multi-species mixtures on N2O emissions from intensively managed grassland swards. Sci Total Environ. 2021;792 :148163. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148163. PubMed PMID:34147803 .
- Chua, KP, Fendrick, AM, Conti, RM, Moniz, MH. Out-of-Pocket Spending for Deliveries and Newborn Hospitalizations Among the Privately Insured. Pediatrics. 2021; :. doi: 10.1542/peds.2021-050552. PubMed PMID:34140392 .
- Riau, A, Boey, K, Binte M Yusoff, NZ, Goh, TW, Yam, G, Tang, KF et al.. Experimental-based validation of corneal lenticule banking in a health authority-licensed facility. Tissue Eng Part A. 2021; :. doi: 10.1089/ten.TEA.2021.0042. PubMed PMID:34128385 .
- Odella, E, Mora, SJ, Wadsworth, BL, Goings, JJ, Gervaldo, MA, Sereno, LE et al.. Proton-coupled electron transfer across benzimidazole bridges in bioinspired proton wires. Chem Sci. 2020;11 (15):3820-3828. doi: 10.1039/c9sc06010c. PubMed PMID:34122850 PubMed Central PMC8152432.
- Guetl, K, Gary, T, Raggam, RB, Schmid, J, Wölfler, A, Brodmann, M et al.. SARS-CoV-2 vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia treated with immunoglobulin and argatroban. Lancet. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(21)01238-1. PubMed PMID:34126043 PubMed Central PMC8195494.
- Gary, EN, Warner, BM, Parzych, EM, Griffin, BD, Zhu, X, Tailor, N et al.. A novel mouse AAV6 hACE2 transduction model of wild-type SARS-CoV-2 infection studied using synDNA immunogens. iScience. 2021; :102699. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2021.102699. PubMed PMID:34124612 PubMed Central PMC8186956.
- Yelverton, V, Qiao, S, Menon, JA, Ngosa, L, Kabwe, M, Harrison, S et al.. Criminalization of Sexual and Gender Minorities and Its Consequences for the HIV Epidemic in Zambia: A Critical Review and Recommendations. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2021; :. doi: 10.1097/JNC.0000000000000281. PubMed PMID:34115722 .
- Anon. Iman Nuwayhid: on building and rebuilding public health in Beirut. Bull World Health Organ. 2021;99 (6):412-413. doi: 10.2471/BLT.21.030621. PubMed PMID:34108750 PubMed Central PMC8164186.
- Henschen, BL, Shaunfield, S, Golden, BP, Gard, LA, Bierman, J, Evans, DB et al.. From Passive Gatekeeper to Quarterback: Evolving Perceptions of Primary Care Among Medical Students in Longitudinal Outpatient Clerkships. J Gen Intern Med. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s11606-021-06914-2. PubMed PMID:34100228 .
- Zhao, L, Jiang, Y, Wang, Y, Bai, Y, Sun, Y, Li, Y et al.. Primary Intracranial Leiomyosarcoma Secondary to Glioblastoma: Case Report and Literature Review. Front Oncol. 2021;11 :642683. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2021.642683. PubMed PMID:34094927 PubMed Central PMC8173044.
- Schmitz, D, Klug, MG, Schwartz, GG. Radon Knowledge and Practices Among Family Physicians in a High Radon State. J Am Board Fam Med. ;34 (3):602-607. doi: 10.3122/jabfm.2021.03.200553. PubMed PMID:34088820 .
- Muhidinov, ZK, Ikromi, KI, Jonmurodov, AS, Nasriddinov, AS, Usmanova, SR, Bobokalonov, JT et al.. Structural characterization of pectin obtained by different purification methods. Int J Biol Macromol. 2021;183 :2227-2237. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2021.05.094. PubMed PMID:34087307 .
- Cohen, MS, Nirula, A, Mulligan, MJ, Novak, RM, Marovich, M, Yen, C et al.. Effect of Bamlanivimab vs Placebo on Incidence of COVID-19 Among Residents and Staff of Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2021; :. doi: 10.1001/jama.2021.8828. PubMed PMID:34081073 PubMed Central PMC8176388.
- Nagaraj, NK. Effect of Auditory Distraction on Working Memory, Attention Switching, and Listening Comprehension. Audiol Res. 2021;11 (2):227-243. doi: 10.3390/audiolres11020021. PubMed PMID:34071364 PubMed Central PMC8161440.
- Miller, B, Kostrominova, TY, Geurts, AM, Sorokin, A. Double p52Shc/p46Shc Rat Knockout Demonstrates Severe Gait Abnormalities Accompanied by Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Int J Mol Sci. 2021;22 (10):. doi: 10.3390/ijms22105237. PubMed PMID:34063460 PubMed Central PMC8155973.
- Goueli, R, Lemack, G. Re: Cardiac Failure Associated with Medical Therapy of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Population Based Study. Eur Urol. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2021.05.028. PubMed PMID:34059393 .
- Loginov, DS, Fiala, J, Chmelik, J, Brechlin, P, Kruppa, G, Novak, P et al.. Benefits of Ion Mobility Separation and Parallel Accumulation-Serial Fragmentation Technology on timsTOF Pro for the Needs of Fast Photochemical Oxidation of Protein Analysis. ACS Omega. 2021;6 (15):10352-10361. doi: 10.1021/acsomega.1c00732. PubMed PMID:34056188 PubMed Central PMC8153767.
- Rogers, NB, Achor, TS, Kumaravel, M, Gary, JL, Munz, JW, Choo, AM et al.. Implementation of a novel MRI protocol for diagnosing femoral neck fractures in high energy femoral shaft fractures: One year results. Injury. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2021.05.009. PubMed PMID:34053775 .
- Givens, AD, Blank Wilson, A, Van Deinse, TB, Murray-Lichtman, A, Cuddeback, GS. Physical Health Problems Among People With Severe Mental Illnesses: Race, Gender, and Implications for Practice. J Am Psychiatr Nurses Assoc. 2021; :10783903211014943. doi: 10.1177/10783903211014943. PubMed PMID:34053320 .
- Weissman, GE, Teeple, S, Eneanya, ND, Hubbard, RA, Kangovi, S. Effects of neighborhood-level data on performance and algorithmic equity of a model that predicts 30-day heart failure readmissions at an urban academic medical center. J Card Fail. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.cardfail.2021.04.021. PubMed PMID:34048918 .
- An, G, Cockrell, RC. Agent-Based Modeling of Systemic Inflammation: A Pathway Toward Controlling Sepsis. Methods Mol Biol. 2021;2321 :231-257. doi: 10.1007/978-1-0716-1488-4_20. PubMed PMID:34048021 .
- Tinawi, M. New Trends in the Utilization of Intravenous Fluids. Cureus. 2021;13 (4):e14619. doi: 10.7759/cureus.14619. PubMed PMID:34040918 PubMed Central PMC8140055.
- Fissore, E, Zieleskiewicz, L, Markarian, T, Muller, L, Duclos, G, Bourgoin, M et al.. Pneumothorax diagnosis with lung sliding quantification by speckle tracking: A prospective multicentric observational study. Am J Emerg Med. 2021;49 :14-17. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2021.05.022. PubMed PMID:34034203 .
- Clarke, ZA, Andrews, TS, Atif, J, Pouyabahar, D, Innes, BT, MacParland, SA et al.. Tutorial: guidelines for annotating single-cell transcriptomic maps using automated and manual methods. Nat Protoc. 2021;16 (6):2749-2764. doi: 10.1038/s41596-021-00534-0. PubMed PMID:34031612 .
- Wang, GP, Schnell, GL, Kort, JJ, Sidhu, GS, Schuster, L, Tripathi, RL et al.. Linkage of resistance-associated substitutions in GT1 sofosbuvir+NS5A inhibitor failures treated with glecaprevir/pibrentasvir. J Hepatol. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2021.04.057. PubMed PMID:34023351 .
- Nishiori, D, Wadsworth, BL, Reyes Cruz, EA, Nguyen, NP, Hensleigh, LK, Karcher, T et al.. Photoelectrochemistry of metalloporphyrin-modified GaP semiconductors. Photosynth Res. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s11120-021-00834-2. PubMed PMID:34021849 .
- Giraud-Kerleroux, L, Mongereau, M, Cassius, C, Mrad, M, Gary, C, Fiani, C et al.. Detection of a second outbreak of chilblain-like lesions during COVID-19 pandemic through teledermatology. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2021; :. doi: 10.1111/jdv.17378. PubMed PMID:34014574 .
- Rompikuntal, PK, Kent, RS, Foe, IT, Deng, B, Bogyo, M, Ward, GE et al.. Blocking Palmitoylation of Toxoplasma gondii Myosin Light Chain 1 Disrupts Glideosome Composition but Has Little Impact on Parasite Motility. mSphere. 2021;6 (3):. doi: 10.1128/mSphere.00823-20. PubMed PMID:34011689 .
- Simon, GE, Stewart, CC, Gary, MC, Richards, JE. Detecting and Assessing Suicide Ideation During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.jcjq.2021.04.002. PubMed PMID:33994334 .
- Taylor, AC, Mills, GA, Gravell, A, Kerwick, M, Fones, GR. Passive sampling with suspect screening of polar pesticides and multivariate analysis in river catchments: Informing environmental risk assessments and designing future monitoring programmes. Sci Total Environ. 2021;787 :147519. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147519. PubMed PMID:33992941 .
- Novack, GD. Unapproved drugs - A fix to an unintended consequence of an FDA policy. Ocul Surf. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.jtos.2021.05.002. PubMed PMID:33992810 .
- Schwaiger, M, Wallner, J, Edmondson, SJ, Mischak, I, Rabensteiner, J, Gary, T et al.. Is there a hidden blood loss in orthognathic surgery and should it be considered? Results of a prospective cohort study. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2021;49 (7):545-555. doi: 10.1016/j.jcms.2020.07.015. PubMed PMID:33992517 .
- Lehenaff, R, Tamashiro, R, Nascimento, MM, Lee, K, Jenkins, R, Whitlock, J et al.. Subgingival microbiome of deep and shallow periodontal sites in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a pilot study. BMC Oral Health. 2021;21 (1):248. doi: 10.1186/s12903-021-01597-x. PubMed PMID:33964928 PubMed Central PMC8105973.
- Giannouchos, TV, Kum, HC, Gary, JC, Morrisey, MA, Ohsfeldt, RL. The effect of expanded insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act on emergency department utilization in New York. Am J Emerg Med. 2021;48 :183-190. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2021.04.076. PubMed PMID:33964693 .
- Gary, P, Gianniosis, M, Ryu, J, Flynn, S. Chylothorax as a complication of Waldenström macroglobulinaemia with a patient's perspective. BMJ Case Rep. 2021;14 (5):. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2021-241707. PubMed PMID:33962927 PubMed Central PMC8108664.
- Anon. Helen Rees: learning from past mistakes. Bull World Health Organ. 2021;99 (5):328-329. doi: 10.2471/BLT.21.030521. PubMed PMID:33958820 PubMed Central PMC8061675.
- van Berge-Landry, H. Obituary for Gary D. James, Ph.D. 1954-2020. Ann Hum Biol. 2020;47 (7-8):659-660. doi: 10.1080/03014460.2020.1863584. PubMed PMID:33956549 .
- Janke, AT, Jain, S, Hwang, U, Rosenberg, M, Biese, K, Schneider, S et al.. Emergency department visits for emergent conditions among older adults during the COVID-19 pandemic. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2021; :. doi: 10.1111/jgs.17227. PubMed PMID:33955546 .
- Anon. Yemurai Machirori: living with diabetes, struggling to be seen. Bull World Health Organ. 2021;99 (4):248-249. doi: 10.2471/BLT.21.030421. PubMed PMID:33953441 PubMed Central PMC8085621.
- Adil, SM, Calabrese, E, Charalambous, LT, Cook, JJ, Rahimpour, S, Atik, AF et al.. A high-resolution interactive atlas of the human brainstem using magnetic resonance imaging. Neuroimage. 2021;237 :118135. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2021.118135. PubMed PMID:33951517 .
- Durno, C, Ercan, AB, Bianchi, V, Edwards, M, Aronson, M, Galati, M et al.. Survival Benefit for Individuals With Constitutional Mismatch Repair Deficiency Undergoing Surveillance. J Clin Oncol. 2021; :JCO2002636. doi: 10.1200/JCO.20.02636. PubMed PMID:33945292 .
- Beyersdorf, F, Bauer, T, Freemantle, N, Walther, T, Frerker, C, Herrmann, E et al.. Five-year outcome in 18 010 patients from the German Aortic Valve Registry. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2021; :. doi: 10.1093/ejcts/ezab216. PubMed PMID:33942061 .
- Young, GJ, Zepeda, ED, Flaherty, S, Thai, N. Hospital Employment Of Physicians In Massachusetts Is Associated With Inappropriate Diagnostic Imaging. Health Aff (Millwood). 2021;40 (5):710-718. doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.2020.01183. PubMed PMID:33939515 .
- Griggs, JJ, Bohlke, K, Balaban, EP, Dignam, JJ, Hall, ET, Harvey, RD et al.. Appropriate Systemic Therapy Dosing for Obese Adult Patients With Cancer: ASCO Guideline Update. J Clin Oncol. 2021;39 (18):2037-2048. doi: 10.1200/JCO.21.00471. PubMed PMID:33939491 .
- Aultman, K, Cirucci, CA, Harrison, DJ, Beran, BD, Lockwood, MD, Seiler, S et al.. Deaths and Severe Adverse Events after the use of Mifepristone as an Abortifacient from September 2000 to February 2019. Issues Law Med. 2021;36 (1):3-26. . PubMed PMID:33939340 .
- Butler, G. Incidence of gynaecomastia in Klinefelter syndrome adolescents and outcome of testosterone treatment. Eur J Pediatr. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s00431-021-04083-2. PubMed PMID:33934233 .
- Bülow, P, Zlatic, SA, Wenner, PA, Bassell, GJ, Faundez, V. FMRP attenuates activity dependent modifications in the mitochondrial proteome. Mol Brain. 2021;14 (1):75. doi: 10.1186/s13041-021-00783-w. PubMed PMID:33931071 PubMed Central PMC8086361.
- Sacks, G, Kwon, J, Backholer, K. Do taxes on unhealthy foods and beverages influence food purchases?. Curr Nutr Rep. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s13668-021-00358-0. PubMed PMID:33929703 .
- Rudnick, G. Forty Four Years With Baruch Kanner and The Chloride Ion. Neurochem Res. 2021; :. doi: 10.1007/s11064-021-03330-0. PubMed PMID:33929682 .
- Adkins, TJ, Gary, BS, Lee, TG. Interactive effects of incentive value and valence on the performance of discrete action sequences. Sci Rep. 2021;11 (1):9327. doi: 10.1038/s41598-021-88286-5. PubMed PMID:33927251 PubMed Central PMC8084955.
- Wilson, TM, Poulson, A, Packer, C, Carlson, RE, Buch, RM. Essential Oil Profile and Yield of Corolla, Calyx, Leaf, and Whole Flowering Top of Cultivated Lavandula angustifolia Mill. (Lamiaceae) from Utah. Molecules. 2021;26 (8):. doi: 10.3390/molecules26082343. PubMed PMID:33920647 PubMed Central PMC8072768.
- Gregson, S, McOwan, A, Whitlock, G, Dean Street Collaborative Group. Towards no missed opportunities: the experience of 56 Dean Street. Lancet HIV. 2021;8 (5):e251-e252. doi: 10.1016/S2352-3018(21)00068-0. PubMed PMID:33915098 .
- Varkki, S, Benjamin, AT, Athiyarath, R, Danda, S, Sowmya, R, Connett, G et al.. Meconium Ileus due to GUCY2C gene mutations in three unrelated South Indian families. J Cyst Fibros. 2021; :. doi: 10.1016/j.jcf.2021.03.023. PubMed PMID:33883099 .
- Singh, G, Peng, G, Hnatowich, G, Kutcher, HR. Fungicide Mitigates Fusarium Head Blight in Durum Wheat when Applied as Late as the End of Flowering in Western Canada. Plant Dis. 2021; :. doi: 10.1094/PDIS-02-21-0335-RE. PubMed PMID:33881916 .